Bi-Weekly Business Accounting Checklist
Hirsch Tax Pros will complete these tasks every other week to make sure you’re keeping your finances organized and up to date.
- Make sure you’ve paid your employees on time. Falling behind on payroll will lower office morale and damage trust between you and your employees.
- Do all your invoicing – send out your business’ invoices for the week and pay any invoices that are due. Make note of any invoice due dates that are upcoming and plan for them.
- Take the weeks into account and update your forecasted cash flow. Based on the cash you’ve made this week, should your weekly forecast be updated to account for expected results next week?
Quarterly Business Accounting Checklist
Hirsch Tax Pros will complete these tasks once every quarter.
- Analyze your annual profit and losses.
- Take a look at the cash you’re bringing in, how much of it is profit, your expenses, and the cost of sales.
- What are you left with? Does this seem to be in line with your annual projections? If not, you’ll be able to make changes while there’s still time in the fiscal year.
- Make an income tax payment.
- Offer suggestions to grow your buisness from a financial viewpoint.